Saturday, January 21, 2012

Into The Wild


Whenever we hear one of our pals say "Live is a race", we reply back "What a cliche" and carry on . If only we could ask ourselves this question: "When did we stop being who we are?". We didnt start of like this. I like to recollect my old memories of me when I was a kid. The innocence, the stupidity, the ability to take happiness from almost anything. There was a peacefullness in that- a crazy calm. Something we lost on the way.
If only I could go back reclaim our lives from our past and purify our soul. Well that is what this movie can do to you. I watched this movie once and had the most peaceful fealing I had in years.

The movie tells the story of a man, who is repulsed by the lies we live, the masks that we wear in our lives. He decides to spend some time in the wilderness, the way nature intended man to live. Since any trip is easy with money, he donates his money to charity and takes off on a trip to Alaska where he would be spending the winter. The movie is about his journey and adventures on the road and his life in the wilderness of alaska.
I can promise you one thing- If you watch this movie it will change youroutlook to life. You wouldnt see "things", you would see beauty. You wouldnt hear 'sounds', you would hear 'music'.

This movie can purify your soul for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment